Critical success factors for an Information system
Q - Briefly explain Critical success factors for an Information system
CSF or Critical success factor for IT project or System is its user involvement. Some of the other CSFs are
- Money factors: positive cash flow, revenue growth, and profit margins.
- Acquiring new customers and/or distributors -- your future.
- Customer satisfaction -- how happy are they?
- Quality -- how good is your product and service?
- Product or service development -- what's new that will increase business with existing customers and attract new ones?
- Intellectual capital -- increasing what you know that's profitable.
- Strategic relationships -- new sources of business, products and outside revenue.
- Employee attraction and retention -- your ability to do extend your reach.
- Sustainability -- your personal ability to keep it all going
More information at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_success_factor
Also See example at: http://www.nipc.net/mis/aboutusen3.htm